Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Recipe Note: Gluten Free, Dairy Free
For the Fish
1/4 cup Sir Kensington’s Chile Lime Crema Everything Sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
4 salmon fillets
For the Salsa
2 ripe mangoes
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 cup minced red onion
1 jalapeno (with seeds for more spice, no seeds for mild)
Juice from ½ lime
Salt to taste
- Preheat the grill on high heat (about 450 degrees F).
- Whisk together the Chile Lime Crema, lime juice and olive oil to thin it out slightly. Whisk in the red pepper flakes.
- Brush the sauce on the salmon and let sit for about 10 minutes while the grill heats up.
- Place the salmon on the grill, skin side down, and turn the temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Let cook on each side for 5-7 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets and your preferred level of doneness.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the mangoes and combine with all remaining ingredients for the salsa.
- When the salmon is done, remove the skin (it should peel right off).
- Serve the salmon with the mango salsa, a fresh squeeze of lime juice. Serve on top of white rice or just as is.