Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Recipe Note: Vegetarian Friendly
- Make it Gluten Free: use a grain free pasta
- Make it Dairy Free: use ghee instead of butter, skip the grated parmesan on top
1 pound pasta of choice
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
1 cup corn
2 medium zucchini or yellow summer squash, sliced
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup Sir Kensington’s Garlic Everything Sauce
1/3 cup chopped basil
Grated parmesan to top
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Add the butter to a skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Add in the garlic, tomatoes (can keep them whole or chop in half), corn and sliced zucchini/squash.
- Saute for about 5-7 minutes or until softened and the tomatoes release some of their juice.
- Add in the lemon zest and juice, salt, pepper and Garlic Everything Sauce. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- When the pasta is done cooking, stir it into the vegetables and stir in the basil.
- Garnish with more lemon zest and grated parmesan cheese.