Makes: ~32 meatballs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours and 10 minutes
Total time: 3 hours and 20 minutes
2 lb. ground pork
1 small sweet onion, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
2 large eggs
1/3 cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Ketchup
1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped, plus more for serving
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For Sweet & Sour Sauce
1 1/2 cups Sir Kensington’s Classic Ketchup
1 1/2 cups jellied or whole berry cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat broiler. Coat rimmed baking sheet and bowl of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients for meatballs into large mixing bowl and stir until just combined.
- Shape meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Broil 8-10 minutes, until meatballs are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all ingredients for sauce in medium saucepan over medium heat until smooth. Once simmering, remove from heat.
- Transfer meatballs to prepared slow cooker. Pour sauce over meatballs and toss to coat. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.